Here are some ‘takeaways’ from Fr. Jim:
- Be Kind- Don’t be a Jerk!
- T.R.U.S.T. (Time, Relationship, Understanding, Surrender, Try)
- Willing to do difficult things
- A good leader has an internal anchor and doesn’t depend on the approval of others.
- Understand that small things matter.
- Communicate the vision— teach & share.
- Keep the vision.
- Be a Leader!
- Attitude of gratitude.
- SING! SING! SING!
So now what?
How can I keep growing in my faith?
- Sign up for the Life in the Eucharist (LITE) Retreat (3/29-30)
- Attend Matthew Kelly Evening (3/22) or Annual Diocesan Men’s Conference (3/23)
- Consider going on a Cursillo Weekend (Call the office for more information)
- Get involved in a parish ministry: Liturgical (usher, lector, greeter, music minister, EMHC (Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion), art and environment) Outreach (feeding the homeless, assisting with Family Promise (homeless families), prison ministries, Chicken Soup Ministry, Elizabeth Ministry, Open Table, Purls and Prayers, Stores, Haiti Ministry, Form your Faith through men’s/women’s Bible studies, marriage ministry - And many, many more!
- Sign up for FORMED
For more information on what is going on in the parish go to: https://stmargaretmary.org/email-newsletter or for a specific ministry go to: https://stmargaretmary.org/ministries or call the church office 407-647-3392.