Did you know? Our Gifts to the Catholic Appeal...
- help to protect and defend the sacredness and dignity of human life.
- help heal the wounds of divorce.
- support strong Christian marriages and assists engaged couples to prepare for the Sacrament of Marriage.
- bring families closer to God and one another by supporting parishes with marriage enrichment programming as well resources designed to address the unique needs of stepfamilies and single parent families.
- prepare our deacons for a lifetime of service.
- form new laborers for the Lord’s vineyard by fostering and guiding the discernment process of men and women who feel called to the ordained priesthood and/or consecrated religious life.
- help support catechists and lay volunteers prepare and train for ministerial roles.
- help others to encounter Christ through parish catechesis.
- help Catholic schools to remain centers of evangelization.
- help bring comfort to the sick.
- bring comfort to those who mourn.
- enable more people to encounter the living God.
- bring hope & opportunity to those in need through Catholic Charities.
- renew the human spirit through San Pedro Center Spiritual Development Center.
- build a better future for immigrants, the working poor, and their families through
You can donate at www.cfocf.org/oca/give. Thank you for your continued support.