After careful consideration of the current vaccination rate in the area, Bishop Noonan has determined that, as of June 19th /20th, masks will be recommended but not mandated. Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during these past difficult months.
Guidelines for Mass
The following guidelines apply to both daily and weekend Masses:
- If you are sick or are experiencing any symptoms of sickness please do not attend Mass. Those who are vulnerable or have compromised immune systems should also remain at home.
- We will continue live-steaming daily Masses at 8am and Mass at 9:30am on Sunday for those who cannot attend.
- Weekend Mass times are as follows: Sat. 5pm, Sun. 7:30am, 9:30am, 12:00pm, and 6pm.
- If is recommended to wear face masks, and practice social distancing.
- Please enter the church through lower courtyard doors (entrance next to the chapel facing the family life center) or the main entrance.
- The doors to the church will be opened 30 minutes prior to Mass. Also, please arrive on time as the doors will be closed and locked for security reasons once Mass begins.
- Please refrain from shaking hands during the sign of peace or holding hands during the Our Father.
- During Communion:
- We will only be distributing Holy Communion in the form of the Sacred Host and it will be given in the hand, not on the tongue.
- Please allow space between each other in the communion line.
We are excited to gather together and share in the Eucharist! These protocols have been carefully and thoughtfully provided to ensure that we can safely gather as a community who respects one another and who joyously worships our God.