A program for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students to Discover God's Plan For Love and Life.
Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition answers the questions your middle school students may have about sexual morality, relationships, and how they were uniquely created for greatness. This program uses a dynamic mix of stories, real-life examples, activities, prayers, and relevant references to the culture.
Have your middle school student join us for this fascinating series!
Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition answers questions such as:
- Who am I?
- Are there consequences to my actions?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- How do I balance family, friends, school, God, music, TV, Internet, texting, etc., in my daily life?
- How can I discern my vocation to marriage, priesthood, or religious life?
- How do I deal with bullying, gossip, peer pressure, pornography, divorce.
… and many more.