"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” -Matthew 18:20
The St. Margaret Mary Young Adults Ministry is a community of young professionals seeking to grow in friendship and faith through formation, prayer, service, and social events. Our goal is to create a home for young adults in this parish. We believe faith-filled community is vital in this time of life as we pursue holiness in our studies, our work, and our relationships with others.
"Become who you are meant to be and you will set the world on fire" -St. Catherine of Sienna
Our events aim to inspire us to be the best version of ourselves, ranging from Holy Hour to Happy Hour! Some of our ideas include Sunday Mass & brunch, volunteer opportunities, and speaker socials... the possibilities are endless! We hope to grow this ministry to its full potential, and to bring our powerful presence into parish life. All are welcome!
“Young people, do not be afraid to be holy!” - St. Pope John Paul II
- 2/26 – It’s Ash Wednesday (already!?!?) We’ll be going to the 6:30pm Mass at St. Margaret Mary. You guys are more than welcome to join us for the most iconic Lenten kick-off event! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/202962847427625/
- 2/27 – First night of Lenten Book Study. Our very own Alex Lambis will be hosting yet another book study! *thundering applause*. The study will be held on Thursday nights at 7pm throughout Lent. Stay tuned for more details. If you’re interested in signing up, get ahold of Alex at (407)-547-6628. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/214349849613938/?event_time_id=214349859613937
- 2/28 – Leap Year Eve: Lenten Fish Fry / Bonfire! Potluck style Lenten Fish Fry and bonfire! Couldn’t be more self-explanatory! Come out, have some fun, we’ll see you there. Stay tuned for more details. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2588167571425243/
- 3/2 – We’re back at it again with Marian Monday! Back to normal in the courtyard at 6:45pm. See you guys there! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/200369577829594/
- 3/4 – Does anyone like playing dodgeball? If you’re down, text Mary at 321-422-9795.
- 3/5 – Young Catholic Professionals is hosting their ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION out at UCF! Starts at 7pm! It’ll be AWESOME! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2532240597028467/
- 3/6 – First Friday: Adoration and Chill! We’re BACK AT IT AGAIN! Come join us for some time with the Lord followed by a night out in Winter Park. See you guys there! Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/778565052622332/
Photos from the Young Adult Ministry
More Young Adult Opportunities
Campus Ministry (Rollins College) serves the students, faculty, staff and friends of Rollins College. Mass is celebrated Sunday nights at 8:30 pm in the Rollins Chapel during the academic year. Social gatherings and meetings frequently follow Sunday Mass. Opportunities for retreats, service and ministry are available for the community. The Newman Club represents students and facilitates the community's activities. A special focus is placed on Social Justice.
Catholic Campus Ministry (UCF) Our mission is to provide students and the university community a home where they can strengthen their faith...discern God's call...and grow into passionate Catholic leaders.
Join us for Mass:
Tuesday-Thursday: 5 pm in the Chapel
Sunday: 12 pm in the Pegasus Ballroom (Student Union)
and at 5 pm in the Multipurpose Room
*Confession is offered from 4:30 until Mass time*
*Adoration is offered Tuesday-Thursday from 12-5 pm in the Chapel*
http://www.ccmknights.com and many other ways to get involved including: Men’s group, Women’s group, IM Sports, praise & worship band, socials, Adoration, skits and more!
Rev. Joshua Swallows