Our beloved patron saints that we ask for intercession to nurture mothers and fathers as they bring new life into the world.
"And soon we'll have the intimate happiness of the family and it's this beauty that brings us closer to him."
- Louis Martin
Mission & Values
We serve to connect and empower expecting mothers and fathers with the love, support, and resources that they need to thrive
- Community Education - Empowering families with knowledge pertaining to childbirth, adoption, social programs, and pro-life fertility options
- Volunteering - Empowering individuals with opportunities to serve families at our local Catholic pregnancy centers
- Civic Engagement - Empowering individuals with civic information to protect life in the womb and the maternal health of the mother
- Annual October Events - We celebrate life with a series of events and volunteering opportunities for the parish and community at large
- Rachel's Vineyard is a safe place to renew, rebuild and redeem hearts broken by abortion. Weekend retreats offer you a supportive, confidential and non-judgmental environment where women and men can express, release and reconcile painful post-abortive emotions to begin the process of restoration, renewal and healing. Please click HERE to learn about retreats and services for healing.
- Project Rachel provides comprehensive resources from booklets, articles, DVDs, websites, and prayer cards for any member of the community that has been impacted directly or indirectly from abortion. Please click HERE to find a resource that works best for you.
- National Hotline for Abortion Recovery is available toll-free if you are looking for a warm, listening ear to help assist you during this difficult time. 866-482-5433
- Culture of Life Prayer Cards - Please join us in a 5 day intention consisting of prayer and scripture meditation to pray for a Culture of Life. In this attachment, the prayer cards are two sided for you to print out or to use on your phone. https://stmargaretmary.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Baby-Shower-Basket-Prayer-Cards_1.pdf
- On the front side (1st page), you will find prayer intentions with accompanying scriptures. On the back side (2nd page), the prayers will be listed.
Stay up-to-date on community education, volunteering, and civic engagement opportunities
- Baby Shower Basket Drive at St. Margaret Mary Catholic School
- Present and ends October 15th
October 14th: Human Life Protection Amendment with Founder and State Chairman, Mark Minch at 3 PM and 7 PM ET- You must register to attend (please see respective links below)- 3 PM ZOOM registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckdOCupzovHtHlhFSfviUSh5wiO-8ig-vE- 7 PM ZOOM registration: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwvd--urTopGdFfUpCLjlo4KiwAMyIoml4y
- October 31st: Baby Bottle Drive Ends
- Please bring back your baby bottles to Mass
Ministry Lead: Ashley Jones - [email protected]
Advisory Committee: Rory Kolarich, Greg Palubin, Fr. Adam Marcheese, Deacon Scott Linderman, Lori Reinneck, & Meghan Collins