Many months ago we asked the parish to take part in the parish-wide survey created by the Catholic Leadership Institute (CLI). We were one of over 400 participating parishes around the country. We had 1,749 parishioners participate and your voices have greatly helped the lay leaders and members of our staff interpret the results and create an action plan based on our strengths and areas in which we can improve. We have studied the data and are in the process of creating a Parish Plan that will be released on the feast of St. Margaret Mary in October.
Starting this month, we will begin to release to the parish the results of the Disciple Maker Survey ending with the Parish Plan in October.
There are 3 committees working on separate Parish Priorities. These committees are creating goals to support each Priority.
We will use the data from the survey to prepare a Parish Priority Plan to help our parishioners become better disciples of Christ.
Monthly Parish Plan Updates
- April - Introduction/Initial Survey Results
- May - More in-depth Survey Results
- June - Parish Priority: Spiritual Growth
- July - Parish Priority: Engagement
- August - Parish Priority: Formation of Youth and Young Adults
- September - Areas we wish to improve
- October - Complete Parish Plan released
Here are a few of the key results of our Disciple Maker Survey